A person is said to “counterfeit” who causes one thing to resemble another thing, intending by means of that resemblance to practise deception, or knowing it to be likely that deception will thereby be practised.
Explanation 1 It is not essential to counterfeiting that the imitation should be exact.
When a person causes one thing to resemble another thing, and the resemblance is such that a person might be deceived thereby, it shall be presumed, until the contrary is proved, that the person so causing the one thing to resemble the other thing intended by means of that resemblance to practice deception or knew it to be likely that deception would thereby be practiced.
Read Complete Indian Penal Code (IPC) in a Proper way
Free Download Indian Penal Code 1860 PDF eBook
- Cricket Bating Tips
- Experience Unmatched Gaming Action With Leovegas India
- Teen Patti Star
- Experience Unmatched Casino Gaming On 188bet
- Experience Unmatched Casino Thrills At 10bet India
- Betln Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Live Exchanger
- Ss Exchange
- Exchange Cricket
- Most Runs In Cricket In All Formats
- Kadhal Cricket Song Lyrics
- Kadhal Cricket Lyrics
- Cricket Banner Background
- Cricket Icons