What is Section 3 IPC
Any person liable, by any Indian law, to be tried for an offence committed beyond India shall be dealt with according to the provisions of this Code for any act committed beyond India in the same manner as if such act had been committed within India.
Section 3 of IPC clearly says that if an offence committed by any Indian citizen on any foreign land, and that foreign land doesn’t have any laws regarding that offence. Then it can be filed in Indian court.
Plaintiff have choice to file in any court where crime is committed or where defendant resides i. e. India.
But must be citizen of India.
- Cricket Bating Tips
- Experience Unmatched Gaming Action With Leovegas India
- Teen Patti Star
- Experience Unmatched Casino Gaming On 188bet
- Experience Unmatched Casino Thrills At 10bet India
- Betln Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Live Exchanger
- Ss Exchange
- Exchange Cricket
- Most Runs In Cricket In All Formats
- Kadhal Cricket Song Lyrics
- Kadhal Cricket Lyrics
- Cricket Banner Background
- Cricket Icons