In sections 54 and 55 the expression “appropriate Government” means,—
- in cases where the sentence is a sentence of death or is for an offence against any law relating to a matter to which the executive power of the Union extends, the Central Government; and
- in cases where the sentence (whether of death or not) is for an offence against any law relating to a matter to which the executive power of the State extends, the Government of the State within which the offender is sentenced.
Appropriate Government within the purview of section Section 54 and Section 55 means:
(a) In any case when death sentence is awarded or for any offence committed against any law relating to the matter to which executive power of the union extends to.
(b) In any case when death sentence is awarded or not awarded for any offence against any law to which executive power of the State extends to.
Read Complete Indian Penal Code (IPC) in a Proper way
Free Download IPC Bare Act 1860 PDF eBook
- Cricket Bating Tips
- Experience Unmatched Gaming Action With Leovegas India
- Teen Patti Star
- Experience Unmatched Casino Gaming On 188bet
- Experience Unmatched Casino Thrills At 10bet India
- Betln Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Live Exchanger
- Ss Exchange
- Exchange Cricket
- Most Runs In Cricket In All Formats
- Kadhal Cricket Song Lyrics
- Kadhal Cricket Lyrics
- Cricket Banner Background
- Cricket Icons