Communication made in good faith is defined under section 93 of ipc. Provisions under IPC section 93 explained here:
What is Section 93 IPC:
No communication made in good faith is an offence by reason of any harm to the person to whom it is made, if it is made for the benefit of that person.
- A, a surgeon, in good faith, communicates to a patient his opinion that he cannot live. The patient dies in consequence of the shock. A has committed no offence, though he knew it to be likely that the communication might cause the patient’s death.
Section 93 IPC Explanation:
This section means if a communication which is made in good faith causes harm to the one to whom it’s made it will not be an offence. For eg A is a doctor who told patient B that he’s suffering from cancer 3rd stage, after hearing this B comitted suicude, A as a doctor told B in good faith about his condition, it’s not his fault that he came into shock and comitted suicide.
Read Complete Indian Penal Code (IPC) in a Proper way
Free Download IPC Bare Act 1860 PDF eBook
- Cricket Bating Tips
- Experience Unmatched Gaming Action With Leovegas India
- Teen Patti Star
- Experience Unmatched Casino Gaming On 188bet
- Experience Unmatched Casino Thrills At 10bet India
- Betln Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Live Exchanger
- Ss Exchange
- Exchange Cricket
- Most Runs In Cricket In All Formats
- Kadhal Cricket Song Lyrics
- Kadhal Cricket Lyrics
- Cricket Banner Background
- Cricket Icons