Liability of abettor for an effect caused by the act abetted different from that intended by the abettor is made for its punishment is defined under section 113 of ipc. Provisions under IPC section 113 explained here:
What is Section 113 IPC:
When an act is abetted with the intention on the part of the abettor of causing a particular effect, and an act for which the abettor is liable in consequence of the abetment, causes a different effect from that intended by the abettor, the abettor is liable for the effect caused, in the same manner and to the same extent as if he had abetted the act with the intention of causing that effect, provided he knew that the act abetted was likely to cause that effect.
- A instigates B to cause grievous hurt to Z. B, in consequence of the instigation, causes grievous hurt to Z. Z dies in consequence. Here, if A knew that the grievous hurt abetted was likely to cause death, A is liable to be punished with the punishment provided for murder.
Section 113 IPC Explanation:
An intention to cause effect as a consequence of the abetment would hold the abettor liable for the effect caused in the same manner and to the same extent as if he/she had abetted the act with the intention of causing that effect even though the effect caused was different than that which was intended.
Read Complete Indian Penal Code (IPC) in a Proper way
Free Download IPC Bare Act 1860 PDF eBook
- Cricket Bating Tips
- Experience Unmatched Gaming Action With Leovegas India
- Teen Patti Star
- Experience Unmatched Casino Gaming On 188bet
- Experience Unmatched Casino Thrills At 10bet India
- Betln Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Live Exchanger
- Ss Exchange
- Exchange Cricket
- Most Runs In Cricket In All Formats
- Kadhal Cricket Song Lyrics
- Kadhal Cricket Lyrics
- Cricket Banner Background
- Cricket Icons