Wrongful Gain – is gain by unlawful means of property to which the person gaining is not legally entitled.
Wrongful loss – is the loss by unlawful means of property to which the person losing it is legally entitled.
Gaining wrongfully. Losing wrongfully – A person is said to gain wrongfully when such person retains wrongfully, as well as when such person acquires wrongfully. A person is said to lose wrongfully when such person is wrongfully kept out of any property, as well as when such person is wrongfully deprived of property.
- Experience Unmatched Gaming Action With Leovegas India
- Teen Patti Star
- Experience Unmatched Casino Gaming On 188bet
- Experience Unmatched Casino Thrills At 10bet India
- Netbet - Your Ticket To Unlimited Casino Fun
- Betln Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Live Exchanger
- Ss Exchange
- Exchange Cricket
- Cricket Banner Background
- Cricket Icons
- Cricket Hindi Meaning
- Cricket Meaning In Hindi
- Hindi Meaning Of Cricket